The series Good Girls continues! It is officially renewed for season 3, and we already know the release date on NBC in 2020.
Now you will not surprise anyone with a large number of series of various genres that go out one by one, but not all of them are really worthy of attention. Fans of comedies with drama elements highly appreciated the American TV series Good Girls, which is why it makes sense to talk about its continuation. At the moment, the shooting of the third season of this TV project has already been completed, and in 2020 the premiere of “fresh” episodes is expected. There is something to tell about each series, and we decided to pay attention to the facts about this series, which you will probably be interested to know.
* The creator of the project is Jenna Bans, who previously had a hand in creating such popular TV series as Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy.
* The series was presented on NBC on February 26, 2018.
* The average duration of one series is 43-45 minutes.
* The TV-project is developed by specialists from the Minnesota Logging Company and Universal television.
The plot (briefly):
For the mother, the most important thing in life is the health of her child, and for the sake of the child being healthy and not needing anything, the woman will do anything. The plot focuses on three women whose lives can never be called simple; every day they have to face a lot of difficulties, including the constant search for the opportunity to earn more money to provide for themselves and their children.
And then one day there comes a moment when the line between fatigue and dissatisfaction with one’s life is blurred. Beth, Ruby and Annie come to the conclusion that you can’t live like that anymore, you need to do something. As a result, they agree that the only thing they can do is to rob a supermarket, because in this way they will be able to get the amount they urgently need in a short time. Having prepared, they set off to rob a store in which one of them works. True, these guns could not be obtained and the girls had to arm themselves with toys…
Cast of the Good Girls series for Season 3:
* The role of Beth Boland went to Christina Hendricks (“Beggars and Choosers”, “Kevin Hill”, “Toy Story 4” movie).
* Ruby Hill played Retta (“Parks and Recreation”, “Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce”).
* Mae Whitman has been approved for the role of Annie Marks (“Johnny Bravo”, “Parenthood”).
* Stanley Hill was played by Reno Wilson (“Mike & Molly”, “Blind Justice”).
* The role of Rio is assigned to Manny Montana (“Graceland”, “Conviction”).
* Dean Boland played Matthew Lillard (“The Bridge”, “Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!” voice).
* The role of Sara Hill went to Lidya Jewett.
* Sadie Marks was played by Isaiah Stannard.
When will season 3 of Good Girls come out? We already know the release date!
Of course, we are all waiting for the continuation of this amazing series and are already counting the days until the premiere of new episodes. Note that the rating of this project is now very high, therefore it is possible that after the completion of the 3rd season we will learn about the development for the 4th.
Recall that the series was renewed for the new season back in April 2019. Lisa Katz and Tracey Pakosta, Co-Presidents of Scripted Programming at NBC Entertainment were very pleased with the show’s results:
“We’re so excited to continue following the friendship and adventures of these three incredible women while also exploring relatable issues in both funny and surprising ways. Congratulations to Jenna Bans, and our amazing writers, cast and crew who give these stories depth and humanity.”
At the moment, the release date of Good Girls season 3 on NBC has already been confirmed. It’s no secret that the premiere will take place on February 16, 2020 and we are waiting for 16 exciting episodes.
It remains only to wish you a pleasant viewing!